WHO Programmatic and Financial Reports
The WHO Programmatic and Financial report combines the "WHO's Financial Report and Audited Financial Statements" together with the "Programmatic report"; assessing systematic organizational performance.
Other financial reports are also included in this section.
- WHO Results Report: Programme budget 2016-2017
- WHO Mid-term Programmatic and Financial Report for 2016-2017 including audited financial statements for 2016 (WHA 70/40)
- Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2017 (A71/29)
- Voluntary contributions by fund and by contributor, 2017 (A71/INF./2)
- Staff Health Insurance Report 2017
- Voluntary contributions by fund and by contributor, 2016 (A70/INF./4)
- Staff Health Insurance Report 2016
- WHO Programmatic and Financial Report for 2014-2015 including audited financial statements for 2015 (WHA 69/45)
- - Access WHA 69/45 report in all UN official languages -
- Voluntary contributions by fund and by contributor, 2015 (A69/INF./3)
- Annex to the financial report / voluntary contributions by fund and by contributor, 2014 (A68/INF./1)